Friday 27 June 2014

New review of BUTTERFLY HUNTER

We've said it before, but we mean it - we'll never get tired of seeing reviews pop up unexpectedly for books which are a year or two old, because it means that a whole new set of readers have the chance to find a book which may have slipped out of the spotlight a bit. That wouldn't be a fair description of Julie Bozza's BUTTERFLY HUNTER, though - there always seems to be someone talking about it somewhere in the world!

This time, the review is by Breann at Boy Meets Boy Reviews:

I saw all the 4 and 5 star reviews. Sure, I knew that most of my friends loved it. But while I was reading I thought it was a nice enough story. But then, all of a sudden, my heart is breaking. And I realize that I have fallen head over heels for these characters and am smacked in the face with too much emotion.

We know just what you mean, Breann - it hit us that way, too, the first time we read it, and we're very glad the old magic's still working! Thank you very much for your kind comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment