Sunday 23 February 2014

New review of THE APOTHECARY'S GARDEN

It's been a very quiet time for reviews lately, but we're pleased to say that our books are still making new friends out there in the world - and from time to time those friends feel strongly enough to put their responses into words and publish them online.

Julie's ever-popular THE APOTHECARY'S GARDEN has just been reviewed by Runell on the the website Bachelors and Bombshells, prompting some lovely comments about Julie's qualities as a writer as well as about the book itself.

This was my first book by Julie Bozza so I can’t compare this work to any of her others, and I don’t want to compare it to any other author’s work because that’s like comparing apples and oranges (cliché, I know, but it’s true). All I know is that if her other work is anything like The Apothecary’s Garden, I’ll give it a go.

Thank you, Runell! Really, what author - and what publisher - could ever ask for more than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment